lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: Seeing what's occupying all the space in the index
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 20:27:26 GMT
It kind of sounds like those files are corrupted, but I can't say for
sure.  When you look in Luke at your index (the one with all the files,
not the new one) do you see all the documents you would expect to see
with values that seem reasonable?  Also, in Luke, you can see a listing
of all the files it thinks are in the index, do they match with what you
see via a file listing on the command line?

Also, you may want to see if you have any stale locks or the like that
is preventing you from doing an optimize.

--

Grant Ingersoll
Sr. Software Engineer

http://www.cnlp.org