lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: Seeing what's occupying all the space in the index
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 12:40:52 GMT
I don't believe it does.  Is there anyway you can mount the drive where
the index lives?  Can you copy the index to someplace that allows you to
run Luke?

Otherwise, you could write a simple standalone program that dumps the
terms and their freqs from the command line.  I don't think it would
take too many lines of code.  I believe somewhere in the contrib package
there is some code named HighFreqTerms.java that will dump out the
highest n occurring terms.

--

Grant Ingersoll
Sr. Software Engineer