lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey Sorokin" <alsor....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we search data stored in oracle database ??
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 17:26:30 GMT
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneFAQ#head-109358021acbfc89456e446740dc2bbf9049950f

2006/5/30, Amaresh Kumar Yadav <Amaresh.Yadav@niit.com>:
> Hi All,
>
>         Can we search data which is stored in oracle database, by lucene
> search engine  ????????
>
> anybody has idea   ??????
>
> Infact  i have some data which is stored in a table on oracle database,
> presently i search the data through query..Now i want to optimize it by
> lucene search engine.Is that possible?????
>

> Regards...
>

> Amaresh Yadav

> DISCLAIMER
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or
disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of the company
shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Ltd. or NIIT Technologies Ltd.
Any information contained in this email, when addressed to Clients is subject to the terms
and conditions in governing client contract.

ICQ: 166072598