lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mathias Keilbach <mathias.keilb...@web.de>
Subject Analyzer which distributes tokens to many fields
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 07:02:44 GMT
Hi!

I'm going to create a small application with Lucene, which analyze diffenrent Strings. While
analyzing the strings, patterns (like emails or urls) shall be sort out and saved in a seperate
index field.
I'm not sure if I can handle this with a self implemented Analyzer class. Afaik you can't
distribute single tokens to different fields while analyzing a field.
At the worst I have to distribute the tokens in a first step and then analyze them in a second
step.
Have anyone an idea how to handle this case with lucene in a better way than mine?

Thankfull for any advice!

So long!

Mathew