lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bob Cheung" <bob.che...@sirsidynix.com>
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 04:28:40 GMT
Using StandardAnalyzer, I was able to index a document containing the
string "co_cc" (without quotes) but I couldn't search for it.

Using Luke, I was able to see "co_cc" was indexed.  Using Luke to
search, I was not able to find any hit using StandardAnalyzer.

However, if I use KeywordAnalyzer to search, I could get the result.

Does anyone have any idea what's happening?

Query detail in Luke shows $co:"co cc" when using StandardAnalyzer while
it shows $co:co_cc when using KeywordAnalyzer.

If StandardAnalyzer splits co_cc into co and cc in searching, why does
it index co_cc as a whole string?

Regards,
Bob