lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Kobele <>
Subject Some documents are not added to the index
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 13:02:24 GMT

several threads add document to the same index.
As noted in the FAQ, adding documents is thread safe.
(I even synchronize my static index writer when I add documents. just to make

However, after addind all my documents, the index does not contain all of the
documents. When I run it again, I get either a different number of documents
or in rare cases the actual number of docs which I added.
I get better results if I have only one thread adding docs.

How can I check whether a document was actually added?
Is there another way to monitor whether the doc was added?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message