lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ramana Jelda" <ramana.je...@ciao-group.com>
Subject RE: Range queries
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 10:06:31 GMT
Hi,

You can use  BooleanQuery.setMaxClauseCount() to set to your required
maximum clause count.
But ofcourse too big clause count is not advisable.

May be you need to find some strategy to reduce this range. Ex:Reduce date
ranges to 20060505 from including timestamp like 20060505120530 :)

All the best.

Jelda