lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ramana Jelda" <ramana.je...@ciao-group.com>
Subject RE: OutOfMemoryError while enumerating through reader.terms(fieldName)
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 14:40:33 GMT
I am trying to implement category count almost similar to CNET approach.
At the initialization time , I am trying to create all these BitSets and
then trying to and them with user query(with a bitset obtained from
queryfilter containing user query)..

This way my application is performant..Don't u think so?
Actually I need all those bitsets everytime user queries. I can not use
exisiting Lucene filter approach.. Is n't it??

Thx in advance,
Jelda