lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sami Dalouche <sko...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Lucene search optimization
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 19:21:15 GMT

Hi,

Compass offers me any kind of control Lucene does. it gives access to
the low level Lucene API if you want too, so if you have a nice way of
optimizing it, I can have Compass adapt to that.

I tried the cityName:city~0.8, and it is still not fast enough..
something around 2 seconds... to return only 2 results...
(city:Rambouillet~0.8)

Sami Dalouche