lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Keegan" <peterlkee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MultiReader and MultiSearcher
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:21:32 GMT
Correction: the doc order is fine. My test was based on the existing
'TestMultiSearcher', and I hadn't noticed the swapping of the index order
here:

        // VITAL STEP:adding the searcher for the empty index first, before
the searcher for the populated index
        searchers[0] = new IndexSearcher(indexStoreB);
        searchers[1] = new IndexSearcher(indexStoreA);

Sorry about that,
Peter