lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Lucene Eclipse Integration
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:42 GMT

First off: i've changed the reply to be the java-user@lucene list ... that
is the appropriate place to ask questions about using the Lucene APIs.

Second: once you have a test index built, and you can do some test
searches to verify it contains what you think it does (take a look at Luke
to be sure) read up on the IndexReader.terms method and the TermEnum class
-- it's the easiest way to get a list of every term in your index.  Then
takes a look at IndexReader.termDocs and the TermDocs class -- that's how
you can get a list of every document that matches a particular term