lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Sandbox - SearchBean
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 22:34:59 GMT
There used to be a such a beast, and to get at it you'll need to
resurrect it from the jakarta-lucene-sandbox CVS repository attic.
We (well, I, but no one objected) chose not to bring it over as it
was not a best-practice recommended way to work with Lucene search
results.  It had its own sorting mechanism that was vastly inferior
to the current built-in sorting that came along in Lucene 1.4.

If you're running into an issue in using Lucene, ask here and I'm
sure we can work it out without you needing to locate SearchBean.

	Erik