lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Exception in WildCardQuery
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 18:08:08 GMT
I don't mean literally that WildcardQuery would morph into a
TermQuery, but rather "behave" like it by simply doing what it
currently does but without the string index exception that currently
is thrown.  It wouldn't take any additional clockticks, per se, I
don't think - it'd just behave as most would expect.

	Erik