lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Lucene for searching tokens, not storing them.
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:11:44 GMT
Thanks, Christophe.

Hi, Kevin,

I think your question means you want to store the Analyzed tokens yourself?
If so, you can use Analyzer to directly process the text, and save the
analyzed results in your application, maybe later use it in some
RDBMS? or BerkelyDB?

Chris Lu
Full-Text Lucene Search on Any Databases
http://www.dbsight.net
Faster to Setup than reading marketing materials!