lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query analysis
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:04:46 GMT
Sorry, really misunderstood you. And you already know Lucene a lot. :)

Basically you want to restore the original query from the Query
object. But it may have already passed a lot of composition, like
Boolean, Span, Wildcard.

I don't feel it's possible to reconstruct the original human query.

Chris Lu
Full-Text Lucene Search on Any Databases
http://www.dbsight.net
Faster to Setup than reading marketing materials!