lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compass Framework
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:23:55 GMT
As far as I know, Compass Framework does not store index into
database. It just index data when data pass Hibernate, iBatis, or
other layer.

So if you use these layers in your code, you can use Compass.

Chris Lu
Full-Text Lucene Search on Any Databases
http://www.dbsight.net
Faster to setup than reading marketing materials!