lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From karl wettin <ka...@snigel.net>
Subject Using Lucene for searching tokens, not storing them.
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:40:12 GMT
I would like to store all in my application rather than using the
Lucene persistency mechanism for tokens. I only want the search
mechanism. I do not need the IndexReader and IndexWriter as that will
be a natural part of my application. I only want to use the Searchable.

So I looked at extending my own. Tried to follow the code. Is there
UML or something that describes the code and the process? Would very
much appreciate someone telling me what I need to do :-)

Perhaps there is some implementation I should take a look at?

Memory consumption is not an issue. What do I need to consider for
the CPU?