lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Cortes <dcor...@fib.upc.edu>
Subject Re: Most used words
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:52:07 GMT
Thks for the reply, perhaps to use something like in Luke is the best
option.
My idea to do is a TAGcloud (see the example in this page) for every
group(field group with the id) and every portal (with the id).
The problem is that I think do reader.terms() is not the best option in
my case, because I have a lot of groups and I want the tagcloud of an
specific group (for example "luceners")
I thinked in do a search WHERE field GROUP is "luceners" and order my
hits in ordered by Date. For this reason i can obtain something like
"Racently we talk about .." and show words used in the last days in this
groups.
What do you think?