lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yang Sun <y...@ist.psu.edu>
Subject Re: using custom sort method
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 04:05:49 GMT
I have asked the exact same question a few weeks ago. I just follow the
customized distance example and loop the results again to get another
field and compute the scores. It will be painful if you need more than 3
fields. So far I didn't find any other way to do it. Hope we can see
some new classes to address the problem. To be able to customize ranking
is very important to a search engine.

Yang