lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From April06 <aprilsonne2...@yahoo.de>
Subject search problem
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:54:07 GMT

We indexed several logfiles which contain for example a timestamp, an ip and
additional information (all defined as a field) all in one line.
A logfile itself contains many of these lines.

We used a BooleanQuery (timestamp / ip) to search for a ip between a defined
range of time.

Problem: while there is a hit, only the timestamp and ip of the very first
line in the logfile are shown, but not the "matching" ip and timestamp later
in the logfile. Any suggestions how to get to the "right entries" ?

Thank you very much.
Sent from the Lucene - Java Users forum at Nabble.com.