lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Help
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:08:09 GMT
What I did was "create a project from existing source" in Eclipse (gave it
the path to the demo folder), imported the Lucene jar file and ran the
application. As far as I can tell, the only required library is the Lucene
jar file (I was using 1.9, but that shouldn't matter).

I freely admit that the things I don't know about building Java application
are many, but if you're building other Java applications, this should follow
a familiar pattern and build easily in whatever your favorite development
environment is.

Best
Erick