lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anton Feldmann <anton.feldm...@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject lucene search sentence
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:04:47 GMT
Hi

I wrote a Indexer which is indexing all the contents of a text and the
sentence are seperated in an other Document.

"Document document = new Document(new Field ("contents", reader ));

        StringTokenizer token = new StringTokenizer(contents.replaceAll(". ", "\\.x\\") ,
"\\.x\\");
while(token.hasMoreTokens()){
       	Document doc = new Document();
      	doc.add(new Field ("sentence", token.nextToken(),Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.TOKENIZED)
);
}"

1) How do I write a Lucene Search and display all the hits in an
document?
2) How do I display the sentence the hit is in? and color the hit.
3) How do I display the sentence before and after the sentence the hit
is in?

Cherrs

anton