lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "abdul muhaimin" <the13thshin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: add word filtering?
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 04:48:35 GMT
No. I'm sorry I didn't convey my question very well. Anyway thanks a lot for
the info.

What I really meant is, I want to filter out some words like for example,
"violence" & "hatred" from the search engine results. Consequently lucene
will display some alternative results for the above attempted search, such
as "Peace to the world." instead of the searched "violence".

How can I do it?