lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Raul Raja Martinez <doblee...@estudiowebs.com>
Subject Re: Search on many indexes at once
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 02:42:10 GMT
Thanks I found some info in Lucene in action about Multisearcher and I
got this working, I just need to know how to get from a resulting hit
which index the hit belongs to. I have News, Channels, Categories and
Images as different Indexes and I need to link to one page or another
based on whether a hit belong to an index or not.

Any ideas?