lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: How to intergrate snowball in lucene
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:41:19 GMT

On Mar 6, 2006, at 6:30 AM, Haritha_Parvatham wrote:
> Hi kimber,
> Thanks for  replying my query.I have downloaded the snowball.After
> building it ,What is the next step.How to inplement snowball in
> lucene.pls reply

Simply use the SnowballAnalyzer that is part of the JAR file that got
built.  It sounds like you're after more basic instructions than
that, such as how to put that JAR on your classpath and how to use
Lucene at a basic level.  Have a look at the articles that have been
written about Lucene, the (free) codebase to "Lucene in Action" or
the book itself, or any number of the test cases that exist within
the Lucene's codebase.

I hope that helps.  Come back with more specific questions and we'd
be glad to help further.

	Erik