lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Haritha_Parvatham" <Haritha_Parvat...@satyam.com>
Subject How to intergrate lucene with my web application
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 04:36:53 GMT
Hi,

Thanks to all,
I have sucessfully installed lucene 1.4.3 & able to run it.
Now ,I would like to intergrate lucene with my web application.Please
guide me the steps for doing intergration.

Iam using snowball stemmer for my application Since i want lucene to
support multilingualism.
But i don't know how to plugin snowball in lucene.
I have downloaded snowball stemmer source code.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: