lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Babu, KameshNarayana \(GE, Research, consultant\)" <>
Subject FW: Please tell me some of the Apache Search Engines
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:07:44 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Babu, KameshNarayana (GE, Research, consultant)
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:15 PM
Subject: Please tell me some of the Apache Search Engines

HI All,

Can anybody tell me some of the open source projects for searching the net.

My exact requirement is, if i specify the URL and keyword. Based on the given keyword the
application should search on the particular URL and give me the results.

ole0.bmp GE Global Research
Kamesh NarayanaBabu
John F. Welch Technology Centre
Information Technology Management, Plot 122, Export Promotion Industrial Park,
Phase II, Hoodi Village, Whitefield Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560066, INDIA.
Phone: +91 (80) 2503 0457 | GE Dial comm.: 8 * 901 0359 | Mobile: +91 9986259850 | Email:-

View raw message