lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Babu, KameshNarayana \(GE, Research, consultant\)" <kameshnarayana.b...@ge.com>
Subject Please tell me some of the Apache Search Engines
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:44:33 GMT
HI All,

Can anybody tell me some of the open source projects for searching the net.

My exact requirement is, if i specify the URL and keyword. Based on the given keyword the
application should search on the particular URL and give me the results.

Regards

 <<ole0.bmp>>  GE Global Research
Kamesh NarayanaBabu
John F. Welch Technology Centre
Information Technology Management, Plot 122, Export Promotion Industrial Park,
Phase II, Hoodi Village, Whitefield Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560066, INDIA.
Phone: +91 (80) 2503 0457 | GE Dial comm.: 8 * 901 0359 | Mobile: +91 9986259850 | Email:-
 kameshnarayana.babu@ge.com