lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Multisearch
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:25:15 GMT
On Mar 6, 2006, at 10:05 AM, WATHELET Thomas wrote:
> I made a multi search into my Lucene index. It's work properly but I
> would like to know if it's possible to know in witch index de document
> belong to.

This just came up the other day as well, and was covered in the
past.  Here's the thread with the answer:

And here are the relevant snippets:

        MultiSearcher searcher = (MultiSearcher) context.getAttribute
        IndexReader[] readers = (IndexReader[]) context.getAttribute

        Hits hits =;

// later while iterating through Hits...

       int indexIndex = searcher.subSearcher(;

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message