lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Multisearch
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:25:15 GMT
On Mar 6, 2006, at 10:05 AM, WATHELET Thomas wrote:
> I made a multi search into my Lucene index. It's work properly but I
> would like to know if it's possible to know in witch index de document
> belong to.

This just came up the other day as well, and was covered in the
past.  Here's the thread with the answer:

	<http://www.nabble.com/Determine-the-index-of-a-hit-after-using-
MultiSearcher-t638218.html#a1706027>

And here are the relevant snippets:

        MultiSearcher searcher = (MultiSearcher) context.getAttribute
("searcher");
        IndexReader[] readers = (IndexReader[]) context.getAttribute
("readers");

        Hits hits = searcher.search(query);

// later while iterating through Hits...

       int indexIndex = searcher.subSearcher(hits.id(position));

Erik