lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From msftbl...@aol.com
Subject Re: Folksonomy
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:54:58 GMT
Erik-

I would be interested in seeing that...and then converting it to DotLucene :)

Keep me updated!

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher <erik@ehatchersolutions.com>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:24:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Folksonomy

On Mar 30, 2006, at 2:49 PM, msftblows@aol.com wrote:
> I saw an implementation of folksonomy with Lucene...does anyone > know about that
or seen it?

It's no secret that Otis' wonderful Simpy is powered by Lucene.

I'm in the process of building a folksonomy-based application that allows collecting scholarly
objects, annotating and tagging them, and it is leveraging Lucene. It is currently in development,
so nothing worth showing at this point, but hopefully in a few months it'll be presentable.

  Erik