lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "emerson cargnin" <echofloripa.y...@gmail.com>
Subject colapsing the result by a given field
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:18:51 GMT
In my company's system we need to make a search that would return
hundreds of result.
Its a search over extracts of websites of the companies we list. We
have the ID (usually max of 10 will be used at each search) of the
companies which are used to bring the extracts (each ID my have
hundreds of extracts)
If we send 10 IDs in the search it should bring the 10 most relevant
extracts, one for each company. I thought in using sorting for this,
but it won't help, as there's no way to sort in a way that will bring
one document per ID.

What would be the easiest to achieve that?

Emerson