lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Exact Search
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:03:28 GMT
Index the original with only basic tokenization into another field,
or index the originals into the same field with a zero position
increment to allow for accurate phrase querying.   I personally would
put the original words into the same field and the same position,
along with the lexed tokens.

	Erik