lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Don Vaillancourt <d...@webimpact.com>
Subject Update or Delete Document for Lucene 1.4.x
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:36:35 GMT
Hi All,

I need to implement the ability to update one document within a Lucene
collection.

I haven't been able to find anything in the API.  Is there a way to
update one document or delete a document so that I can add an update?

Thank You

--
Don Vaillancourt
Director of Software Development

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.

If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply
email and immediately delete this email.

Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made
that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning
is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.