lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Cortes <dcor...@fib.upc.edu>
Subject Re: Term Vector Question
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:17:41 GMT
Ok, thks. I read another time my question and it's normally I didn't
obtain any reply :D .Excuseme

My index contain fields like CONTAIN,GROUPID,USERID,TOOL.
My question is how can I do to obtain a list of terms contained in a
group of results. For example, I want all the terms in field CONTAIN of
an specific tool of a GROUP, something that in a QUERY will be something
like:
        BooleanQuery combinated;
        combinated.add(new TermQuery(new
Term("GROUPID",g.getId()),true,false);
        combinated.add(new TermQuery(new Term("TOOL",t.getId()),true,false);

and now for every hit, obtain its termFreqVector and group all terms
text in something like a TreeSet.

Obviously It isn't very useful,  it is for this reason that I think
lucene give me something more easy that i don't know.

thks for any reaply.