lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can Lucene load more then 2GB into RAM memory?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:07:58 GMT
Great!

Can you please share your changes?  The best way to do this is to:

1. Check Lucene's trunk out from subversion, with:

    svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java lucene-trunk

2. Make your changes.  Use 'svn add' for new files, like unit tests.
    Please try to conform to the Sun coding conventions.  Make sure
    that all non-private elements have good javadoc comments, etc.

3. Check that 'ant clean test' completes successfully.

4. Generate a patch with:

    svn diff > my.patch

5. Create a new issue at:

    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE

    You will need to create yourself a Jira account, if you don't
    already have one.

6. Attach your patch file to the issue.

Thanks!

Doug