lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Prasenjit Mukherjee <prasenj...@aol.com>
Subject Re: Distributed Lucene..
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 05:01:51 GMT
I think nutch has a distributed lucene implementation. I could have used
nutch straightaway, but I have a different crawler, and also dont want
to use NDFS(which is used by nutch) . What I have proposed earlier is
basically based on mapReduce paradigm, which is used by nutch as well.

It would be nice to get some articles specifically detailing out  the
distributed architecture used in nutch.

prasen