lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Eugene <echot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help interpreting explanation
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 05:54:18 GMT
Thanks, for posting the "more like this" code.  I just began coding my
cosine similarity and need some help.  Can anyone tell me in which file
are the methods of the DefaultSimilarity methods called?

For example, looking at the tf method i see that it takes in a float for
freq instead of int. So i'm curious to see how this method is invoked.

Thanks.

--
Eugene