lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Eugene <echot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help interpreting explanation
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 18:44:24 GMT
I was wondering if anyone has any idea how i can start to implement my
own similarity. I wanna use the cosine similarity measure instead. I was
looking through the past forums posts and saw that quite a few people
have also discussed this, but no real method of doing it was mentioned.

Any good links on extending the similarity class? A lot of posts
discusses David Spencer's "More Like This" but i can;t find this anywhere.

Thanks.