lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Xiaocheng Luan <jenal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Spellchecker bug (or feature?)
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:20:08 GMT
Not sure if this is the right place to report this issue:

  The accuracy value, which can be set via setAccuracy(), is being modified in SpellChecker.java
when a word is checked. As a result, the "min" may be pushed
  very high and will not suggest anything for later requests.

  One workaround would be to call setAccuracy() each time before a word is checked, I'm not
sure if this is a feature (intended behavior) or a bug.
  By the way, I'm using spellchecker 1.9.1 that comes with Lucene 1.9.1.

  Thanks,

  Xiaocheng