lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Marius Kirsch <skir...@sebastian-kirsch.org>
Subject Re: Scoring with FunctionQueries?
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 08:40:32 GMT
On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 06:19:53PM -0800, Chris Hostetter wrote:
> once you've tried the suggestions above, can you make send out a
> selfcontained JUnit test showing the problems?

Thanks, Chris, glad you agree that it doesn't work as you expect it to
work. I will try your suggestions and send in a JUnit test. May take a
while though, as I'm just leaving for CeBIT.

Oh, FWIW, I'm using Lucene 1.9.1 and the Solr nightly build from
2006-03-07 for the FunctionQuery implementation.

Regards, Sebastian

--
Sebastian Kirsch <skirsch@sebastian-kirsch.org> [http://www.sebastian-kirsch.org/]