lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "sog" <sogwhites...@gmail.com>
Subject sentences and paragraph search requirement
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 02:52:27 GMT

I am implement a search engine, I do some special search requirement:

      Grammatical Connectors /s Search terms in the same sentence:
      design /s defect
      同一个句子
     /p Search terms in the same paragraph:
      hearsay /p utterance
      同一个段落
     +s The first term preceding the second within the same sentence:
      palsgraf +s island
      同一个句子,但有先后顺序
     +p The first term preceding the second within the same paragraph:
      ti(mikkelson +p mikkelson)
      同一个段落,但有先后顺序
      Note: When you want to specify that the same term appears at least
twice in a sentence or paragraph, use the +s or +p connector. For example,
the query ti(mikkelson +p mikkelson) retrieves documents in which the name
Mikkelson occurs twice in the title field.

I am not sure lucene support this kind of search expression, How can I ?

thx

sog