lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Liviandi <adit...@i2r.a-star.edu.sg>
Subject serializable RAMDirectory
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:05:21 GMT
Is there any implementation of lucene that allows the index to be
portable? It seems pointless that I have to do the indexing operation to
a directory with FSDirectory, and then copy the directory over to the
portable file, and unpack the file whenever I want to search the
directory at another place...

Can anyone help me?

This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose,
or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.