lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Raul Raja Martinez <doblee...@estudiowebs.com>
Subject Re: Reindexing
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 06:18:08 GMT
Hi Eric, I'm in the same situation, I wouldn't normally ask something
related to hibernate here but I posted something similar in the
hibernate forums on Jan 16th but still haven't got any response.

http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=954137&highlight=lucene

It is really obvious that if they offer lucene indexing out of the box
with the hibernate release, people would have to index all their
persistent objects that were already in the database before.

Any hint is highly appreciated.