lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From <rrsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with indexing and query strategy
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:47:21 GMT
Hi all

I have a small problem and unable to figure out how to do to it.

I am unable to figure out how do i compute similarity ( similar to the score
given by lucene) for a particular doucment indexed by lucene
and  a given query string. i know that there is a function called search
which comptues the similarity and returns the results but i do not want
that. i just need the similarity score. please help me how i can do it. i
searched the lucene api but cudnt figure it out.

thanks
~rsh