lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Getting no hits ...
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:44:54 GMT

1) Have you looked at what tokens your indexing analyzer produces when you
   tokenize "ES-20D" ?
2) Have you looked at what tokens your query analyser products when you
   tokenize "ES-20D" ?
3) Have you tried a simpler query (ie: just "content:es\-20d" ) ?
4) When giving QueryParser a (quoted) phrase search, i don't think you
   really want to escape that "-" character.