lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Frequency Matrix
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:38:02 GMT

take a look at the TermEnum and TermDoc classes. they should give you all
the info you need, using psuedo code something like this...

      foreach Term in TermEnum
         foreach doc in TermDoc
            record Term, TermDoc.doc, TermDoc.freq

: Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:31:49 -0500
: From: varun sood <vsood2@gmail.com>
: To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: Frequency Matrix
:
: Hi,
:  I am impelementing Lucene to index my website. I would like to know if its
: possible to generate a simple frequency matrix?
:
: By frequency matrix I mean, docmuent name on top X-Axis and keywords on left
: Y-Axis. and the cells of the matrix will contain the frequency of the
: keyword in a particluar document.
:
: I know its very much possible, but its just time which is limited to dig
: more in Lucene.
:
: Thanks in advance.
: Varun