lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ravi" <ravi.jalada...@siti.com>
Subject RE: Suggesting refine searches with Lucene
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:52:48 GMT
Hi ,

I have implemented by using query "mergeBooleanQueries" method... in this
approach I have created one POJO class of RefineQuery which contains one
variable called Query and I will set whenever I get a search..
And next time if it is a refined search I will merge current query with  the
refinedquery object and get new query and pass to lucene and set the new
query to refined search object .... this is working fine.. let me know if
have any further ideas or any new technique to implement refined search

if(objSearchParameters.isBSearchInSearch()){
     	Query q2		=
Query.mergeBooleanQueries(new Query[]{ 	objRefineQuery.getQuery(),
booleanQuery });
          	objRefineQuery.setQuery(q2);
    	hits 	= 	 searcher.search(q2);
            }else{