lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jian chen <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build vs. Buy?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:18:30 GMT
For reading word document as text, you can try AntiWord.

I have written a simplified Lucene that does Max words match.

For example, if you are searching for aa, bb, cc, then, the document that
contains all words (aa, bb, cc) will be definitely ranked higher than
documents containing either aa, bb or aa, cc or bb, cc.

I am going to put up the code as open source. If you are interested, you can
email me directly.

Jian