lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David Pratt <fairwi...@eastlink.ca>
Subject Re: Searching/sorting strategy for many properties for semantic web app
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:47:19 GMT
Thanks Erik. I am continuing to experiment and making good progress. I
have got my basic functionality established and am now looking at
sorting and ranking. I guess the good thing is I can adjust and modify
things as I learn more.  I am reading some archived material from the
list as well to get a general sense of issues that have come forward. I
managed to get a powerpoint from apachecon on advanced techniques. This
  kind of materialhelps to understand what is possible and to discover
how dynamic Lucene really is.

Regards,
David