lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mkhu...@allegromedical.com>
Subject Re: Getting no hits ...
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:19:52 GMT
In my earlier email i put in the wrong query that I am searching on. The
correct query is: EOS-20D

And this is the query under question that is producing no hits still:

+(+content:eos\-20d) +entity:product +(title:"eos\-20d"~2^40.0
((title:eos\-20d)^10.0) content:"eos\-20d"~2^20.0 (content:eos\-20d)
categoryName:"eos\-20d"^80.0)

I have used the AnalyzerUtils.displayTokensWithFullDetails(analyzer,
string); (AnalyzerUtils from the LIA book).

This is part of the log output from using the
AnalyzerUtils.displayTokensWithFullDetails(analyzer, string) when this
product gets indexed:
119: [013803044430:857->869:<ALPHANUM>]
120: [eos-20d:870->877:<NUM>]
121: [011-eos-20d:878->889:<NUM>]

This is part of the log output from using the
AnalyzerUtils.displayTokensWithFullDetails(analyzer, string) when I do
the search:
1: [eos-20d:0->6:<NUM>]

 From what I understand I see that the analyzer is producing the same
tokens while indexing and during searching.